Refrigerator MaintenanceDecember 9, 2016
Kitchen TipsDecember 9, 2016
- To minimize the time spent in cleaning your bathroom, make it a rule that the last person to take a shower wipes the tub, walls and shower door
- Cares for your washing machine; check the washing machine’s water hose monthly of wearing out. If you discover crack, replace the hose.
- To quickly zap off moisture, open a window or door and turning on the exhaust fan while showering.
- For less and easy cleaning of the bathroom, use water repellant to coat your shower walls and doors. It helps shed off soap scum, leaving you to less scrubbing.
- Create order in cabinet by making a clutter free counter, instantly makes a bathroom look and feel cleaner.
- Install towel bars in your bathroom to make it look tidier when you hang them across a bar and let your towels dry quickly.
- Use long lasting cleaners that help your tubs, sinks, toilets resist stains for a few days.
- Keep disinfecting cleaning wipes in a canister under the sink you can quickly zap off splatters and mess made so they will not get dry and to clean.
- Mix some quantities of liquid wash, water and cleaning chemical in a spray bottle and spray on toilet bowl exterior, seat, lid and wipe with a clean rag or paper towel.
- Clean your interior shelves and walls weekly, using a dampened cloth and purpose cleaner to make your job easier while cleaning stains and sticky spills. Remember to clean doors and handles too.